Friday, November 20, 2009

hi hi bye bye


wearing that robe can have more than one meaning. it is up to where do u see it.
i am a visual person thus making me to have more advantage in interpreting this into my mind.

congratulations
all the best

goodbye
sayonara

that are four. it can be more.

anyway, for a person like me, i'm gonna be the last one to have the opportunity to be given the first two wishes. may everything runs smoothly and hopefully, being the last means being the best. just like when you are in the corporate hierarchy, the CEO will always be in the last room.

but that doesn't stop me to feel the sadness of seeing people that i know, leaving me alone to survive. it is not a big matter but it is still making your heart to ponder.

to all my friends out there, may our friendship last forever. good luck ;)

No comments: