Thursday, November 26, 2009

one more is leaving

it is a sudden decision. one more is leaving. leaving me alone here. i know it is just for temporary but knowing the fact that the number of my friends are decreased drastically due to the same reason - balik kampung, it makes me missing home more. but dont worry hanafi, your time will definitely come.

when mentioning about the word being left alone, i think it is better to be that way. less trouble and less complicated. and most importantly, less pretending. yes! dont get me wrong, i'm talking this in general, not dierecting to any specific person. i guess you guys should have known why the word 'thepretender' came from by now.

but hey. my friends are coming over to visit me!
yeay! they are definitely gonna make my days while they are here.
fatin, rahimy, faaris and shikin!
cepatlah! jom camwhore :P!

anyway, some of you guys might have read about my previous post and due to some personal reason, i had to keep it for a while until everything is clear. gonna repost it later.

p/s: tomorrow is hari raya aidiladha and i'm thinking of making mee udang! i'm not gonna wish u guys yet coz i'm thinking of making a special one tonight. and now i think i need to go to get the stuffs for my mee udang. chiow ;)

No comments: