Sunday, November 8, 2009

plan

hey hey hey

i'm back with my new watch! haha

ok people, this is where i need u guys to help me. i'm now having my semester break and i'm not sure what should i do within my free two months before my summer school start. here are some of the plans. help me help me to fill my free time so i wont be found dead due to lack of activities to do.

1. read books! yup i have bought a lot of books so that i can at least learn something from them. i'm thinking of exploring more about architecture, general knowledge, motivational and inner-self qualities. i found that they are very interesting. here are my explanations:

i) architecture: as an architecture student, i found myself lack of passion in this field. i am still at the stage of where the beginner stand eventhough i am already finished with my 3rd year at uni. thus, i need to read more about architecture, to polish my understanding about this field. at the same time, i need to start playing with my ideas and creativity so that it would be easy for me to go through my second phase of being an architecture student here in sydney. my plan is to read and understand every single articles in the architecture magazine that i have bought. i'm gonna buy more archi stuffs and try to make myself familiar with the architecture language. it is another foreign language that needs my deep understanding before being able to communicate well through my design and ideas. those who could help me with this thing, feel free to do so cause i'm definitely willing to learn.

ii) general knowledge: i need this so that i can at least put some facts while communicating with others. i learn this from my squash friends which are mostly Australian. every week after finishing with my weekly squash tournament, we would have some dinner between the players. here, they would be discussing about their daily activities, sharing infromation and discussing about any news they found intrigued to themselves. that is why, by feeding me with general knowledges, i can at least bring myself up to be part of the group. i dont want them to think that i'm nothing more that just a good squash player. i want to an all rounder ;)

iii) motivational: well, i love this field so much. it makes me feel great not just because it can motivate me but also it is actually can help me to boost up the confident for all the people around me. i love helping people and i love to make people happy. by exploring more about this field, i could improvise my skills especially in providing more realistic examples to be used in real life.

iv) inner-self qualities: this is the most interesting field to explore. everyone has their own potential to succeed but most of them do not know how to exploid it to be their main strength. this basically related to the self-confident of every human being in this world.


2. knowing the roots. i'm planning to explore about the Islamic History starting from the beginning of Islam. it is including about the life of our beloved Prophet Muhamma SAW, during the brilliance time of Islam and the cause for it to fall. i want to explore more so that i can relate it with my daily life, using the facts to motivate myself and also to counter any uninvited argument. Looking forward to finish this before next year.

3. take more beautiful and meanigful photos. the problem here is i dont know what should be the subject. any ideas?



three is enough i guess. i have to make sure that i must finish all of these before new year. besides all these, i wanna do more part time job! it improves my PR and communication with people.

and if you guys have more ideas on how i could 'walk the talk', feel free to drop your comments.

2 comments:

ayuahmad said...

jom ambik gmbr sculpture yg dekat along bondi beach to (forget where)
taharoma beach (if not mistaken)..jom2..after i finish my exam...terigin nak pi sane tgk all those stuff...

ExtraTerrestrial said...

tuh la.takde aku.langsung ilang idea ape nak tangkap ye?wahahaha....