Monday, November 16, 2009

Sydney

Sydney is definitely a great place. I just realised it after nearly 3 years leaving as a Sydneysider. Ok, it should be half a year, minusing my stay in Dewan Malaysia.

Staying outside has broaden my views. I have more freedom and full control of myself. Since I am now becoming more challenging with myself, staying there will just make me living in my extremely comfort zone. I need to go beyond it to experience life and to learn the art of its essence. As far as now, I could say that I have no regret with my choice.

I am currently had fallen in love with the Sydney beaches. Summer and beach are very synonym. That makes Sydney at its best for the moment. To my surprise, I just realized about the excitement of being blow by the Sydney breeze while walking by the beach which is definitely the experience that none of us want to miss while having the chance to be here. Try it and you gonna love it just like I do.


Tomorrow one of my hsemates is going back to his hometown.
And that makes me missing home so much. I wanna go home. How I wish I can be the one who controls the time...