Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Baby Santa

Mummy, I've some important mission to complete before the sunset. I'll do it all by myself. You dont have to worry about me. Just pray for my success ok? Muahhhh

Lets start working. 
~"Old McDonald has a farm... E. I. E. I. O"~

~"And in his farm he has some ducks... E. I. E. I. O"~
U guys keep quiet. I know what I'm doing. Use your ears to listen and your eyes to watch. NO COMPLAIN ok!

Iyahhhhhh... This sand is so nice. I love playing with the sand. Eh, no! This is not playing. This is my important mission!!! Chaiiyyoookkkkk!!! YAH!

Waaaaa... Thats so lovely! I love the texture! Come on, few more scoops to go and then I can enjoy myself watching all those tanned chicks over there. OPS. Dont tell my mummy ok! Promise??? Pleaseeeeee...Pleaseeee.... I've said the magic word.

Aaarrggghhh... This is hard but I cannot give up. I've to prove to mummy that I can do anything that all the adults can do. Even better than them! Huh!

How come it feels like forever just to put the sand inside this container? Did i do it in the wrong way? NOOOOO! I'm always rite! U guys are wrong! Shuhhh shuhhh.. Dont disturb me! I cannot concentrate!

Alamak! Mummy mummy! My container fell down! All my hardworks just go away like that! Huaaaaa... Eh wait! I cannot cry. That's the girls thing, not mine! I'm a stronger person just like Red Power Ranger.

Lets continue working.
~ "twinkle twinkle little star"~ 

Yes finally... I have finish putting all the sand into the container. I told U that I can do it. Hooreyy!!!

Arrgghhh... This is the toughest part. It is so heavy. Arrrghhhhh... God, please help me. Please make this container becomes lighter. Please God, I pray to you. Thank you. I love you God.

Yea! I've reached my target place. Need to finish my mission now. I'm so happy! 
~ "one two, buckle my shoes" ~ 

Eh, how come the sand doesnt want to go out. It is stuck inside this container. Ok, maybe I can ask mummy for some help.

Mummy mummy, I need to ask you something *looking around*
Mummy mummy, look here! Mummy mummy! MUMMYYYYYY!!!!
Huaaaaa... Mummy's left already!
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Nota kaki: Nak kawen dgn org puteh la. Nanti dapat anak chomel2. Best2!

6 comments:

nazdrol said...

wah...what cute baby santa narrated by a cute story teller...well, i want to marry with mexican..hope so!

thepretender said...

cute story teller?
*malu2*
mexican? ehehe.. all da best!

Thoughts from the mind said...

ececeh, m sure u already ave a caucasian there!! show her pics la! =P

thepretender said...

haha!
memandai je ko!

Wazien Wafa said...

cun la, ko carik aku satu sekali eh? :p

Tonka d' wombat said...

wahwah!!! tinggi menggunung impian!!! g luck ek...=P
"semoga dpt la anda bertemu jodoh ngan org puteh"..aammmmiiiiiiinnn!!

lgpun org kate, anak frm mixed marriage slalunyer pandai2 belaka...=)