Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Melbourne - 2nd

We went to Phillip Island on our second day in Melbourne. Not all of us actually, we were divided into two groups. The other group went to have their shopping day in the city! And they were the one in charge with the food for our BBq that night. Thanks guys! Anyway, here are the captured moments while we were at that lovely island. Mind u guys, we are born to be the models! :P

While waiting for one of my friends at the Information Centre, I could not resisted myself from my 'model ego'. With the support from that sports car, I just love being the main focus of all! :p

Just like what I've said, ALL of us loved doing this kind of thing! Plus, we are good at it. So, why should we waste the talent we have?

Okay. This was our first stop - Chocolate Factory!! This would be everone's favourite spot!!

On the way to the Churchill Island, we found a new looking God creation for us! And this photo was immediately snapped by me from the car. I was kinda scary to go down. Look at that pointed horns and by knowing that I'm a pessimistic person (only at this particular time :p), make your own conclusion!~ :p

They were not alone!!!

After arriving at the Churchill Island, more photo shoots sessions were being held!

Since we are creative, everything would turn out to be great masterpiece!!! hehe

I would pity the horse if it was real. hehe

Lost? Think again!!

At the same place with the different theme

My Hindustan movie in the making!! This were taken at the Churchill Island as well. And for u guys information, this place basically has a lot of animals for us to see but by looking at this photo and the next two, u guys should already know what were we interested in! hehe

The drama begins.... Kuch kuch ho ta hai!! hahahha

Then i realized, it was hard to be an actor:P

Look at that scary face! haha.. I could not stop laughing when thinking about this incident

This was our second stop which i've forgotten the name of the place. Basically, it was a place for us to see the wild kangaroo and the koala bear. Belive me, dont waste your time to come here if u are happen to go to Phillip Island. U are gonna waste your time. It is better to take the allocation time for this place, and spend it at the Churchill Island. Lots more interesting stuff can be done there!!!

The wild kangaroo. Thanks to the zooming application of my camera

Koala just love to sleep

Our next stop was at the Nobis Centre. I knoe that this photo doesnt give any clue about the centre but i just love it. Plus i wasnt lucky to go inside since i spend most of my time here in the toilet! hehehe

Another good moment portrayed!

The last stop of the day, Peguin Paradise - if i was not mistaken. This was actually the main reason we came to this place, to see the penguins going back to their home sweet home. We were not allowed to bring our camera in so no photos of the penguin to be shared with u guys. The penguins were so cute just like us!!!!!hehe

No comments: