Monday, August 25, 2008

LOST


O Allah,

guide me among those whom You guided,

relieve me from sickness among those whom You relieved,

support me among those whom You supported,

bless for me what You gave me.

Protect me against the evil of what You created,

for You are the One Who orders (ordains)

and not the One Who is ordered (ordained for).

Whomever You support is not weakened and ignored,

and whomever You oppose is not dignified.

O our Lord,

may Your givings increase.

You are the Supreme One Whose status is high and great

and You are clear of any imperfection.

Praise is due for what You ordained.

I ask You for forgiveness and I repent to You.

May Allah raise the rank of Muhammad,

and his Al and Companions.

May Allah protect the Prophet’s Nation from what he feared for it.

3 comments:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

amin...

Wanpetunjuk said...

Salam bro...amin....gambar dah cantik :P....kepp it up bro....

Tgh fikir nak beli camera baru....any suggestion???

thepretender said...

fatin: amiiinnnnn


wanhidayat: gmbar cntik? hehe.. thanks!! tuh pon sbb dh ade picasa :P
nk beli camera?? cariik la SLR!! baru aa puas amek gmbar.. tp kalo nk yg compact, try canon sx100is, just like mine! mmg best!! die mcm mini SLR.. bole tuka setting.. gmbar pon smart2! selamat membeli :)