Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My new project

white and blue

the resting place

small town by the beach

Since I havent update my blog for a very long time (the real UPDATE of course!), here come the latest one from me, Coogee Beach. Hehe. Why did I choose this topic? The answer is simple. It must have something to do with my new project! Yup, my new design project gonna be here and I have to design a community centre. Since I have to go there and understand the place, might be as well I use it as another topic to be inserted into my blog.


parking space


the traffic


Why do I have to go here? According to my tutor (haha), this is another way for me to get the idea for my design. By understanding the place, I can know about the activities and the population about the area. From there, the idea can be derived and help me in designing the community centre. By its name, we already know that it is belong to the local community, thus the building must be something which can symbolized that particular community. That is what we call as the uniqueness of architecture which for every design lays a lot of thinking behind it!


one of significant sculptures

the cliff


Oh ya, for those who plan to come to Sydney, this is another must go place for u guys. Even though it is not well published as Bondi Beach (can easily be seen on the postcards), that does not mean it is not good. The rocks, the cliffs and the waves are some of the elements which make this beach unique.


the rocks


Wanna know what are the rest of it? U have to come here and experience it by urself!



the sculpture


No comments: