Saturday, April 19, 2008

Canon Powershot SX100

i checked my archi blog this morning and just realized that there was a new comment from someone who is having a blog on camera. i checked the blog and had came to one of the comment stating that that person had been using Canon Powershot SX100. well, since i'm now really thinking of having a new camera (since there was a problem with my old one),i put the courage to goggle about it. and the result was totally unexpected! the camera was actually the one i checked at bondi yesterday!! is that a sign for me to get the camera rather than a NIKON SLR?? (there are quite a number of SLRs..(i just dont wanna be so particular since it is still at the stage of PLANNING. maybe i'll do the post about it one day so that we could have a clear idea about SLR)

anyway, here are the photos and some of the specifications about the camera:



  • 8.0 megapixel CCD
  • 10x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS)
  • Canon 2.5 Inch LCD Screen
  • DiG!C III with Image Processor with ISO 1600
  • Face Detect with Auto Focus, Auto Exposure, Flash Exposure and in-camera red-eye correction

  • dont u think it is awesome?? well, it is for me. maybe this is just a preparation before i personally own my SLR. wish me luck!!

    p/s: additional link for this camera click here

    4 comments:

    DBI said...

    salam, hope u `ll get a new camera soon.. :-)

    Yuzray Eusoph said...

    Thanx for visiting my blog, yuzray.blogspot.com. I can see that u r a photography enthusiast and that's cool. Check one of my post on my Sony Cybershot DSC-H1 (label: Video dan Foto). I also own the jurassic era manual SLR Nikon FM10 (uses film). Well, I miss those times when imaging is actually a lot tougher than these days modern digital photography!

    shah said...

    fuh...best camera nih. 10x zoom. berapa rege dia?

    manual setting dia banyak dak?

    thepretender said...

    rege die dlm AU$ 270 - 400++.. kene pandai pilih aa.. act, i still havent buy the camera yet. still waiting for the green light. but insyaallah akan tercapai jgak.. maybe around end of april - early may. check my blog frequently for further info. i'll surely make a post about the camera once i get it!!