Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Prank!!

my class finished quite late today. it ended at 9pm! the longest class ever for me. anyway, i checked my email today and there is an email from my internet provider. it is actually the monthly newsletter! i know that i'm not suppose to read it since i'm still havent finished my work which is suppose to be shown to my tutor TODAY'S morning, at 9am, i just cant bear with its tempting look! haha.. it is about the prank stories done by Aussie during April fool!! it's damn funny!! hope u guys like it..



Competition Winners - Best April Fools Prank







The following entries for last month's Best April Fools Prank competition won their authors a USB Drum Kit each.

Cyrus B sent in this story of a cruel office prank:

    We had a very vain girl in our office that was dying to get a modelling contract. A colleague posed as a talent agent and phoned her to invite her to a swanky restaurant to meet and finalise the details of an exclusive contract. She pirouetted in the office for the next couple of days and was dressed to kill on April 1st for the rendezvous. We left her waiting at the restaurant for 2 hours until someone called her mobile and wished her a happy April Fools day! She gave us all looks that could kill for the rest of the week.
John R. remembers a prank that set council workers against police:

    Some years ago in Adelaide, a Uni student rang a local police station to inform them that a group of students posing as council workers had barricaded part well-known street and were busily digging it up.

    Meanwhile, another student rang the police station demanding to know why council workers were yet again digging up the SAME section of street! The workers were, in fact genuine council employees attempting to carry out some troublesome repairs!

    The ensuing fracas upon the arrival of the police was truly something to witness!
Cuong H was brave enough to admit to being the gullible victim:

    I was flying overseas. At the international departure area, a friend handed me a book, saying it would be a great read on the flight. I thought nothing of it, and put the book in my backpack.

    Unbeknownst to me, my friend had cut some aluminium foil into the shape of a gun and placed the silhouette in the book.

    As I put my backpack through the scanners at the airport, security personnel approached me at great pace! I wondered what was up until they grabbed me and started sorting through my backpack. Imagine my horror when they pulled out the book and the aluminium 'gun'. Needless to say, they were not impressed!

    To add insult to injury, I looked at the title of the book. You guessed it - Ernest Hemingway's "A Farewell to Arms"!
Julie C played a fun joke on her flatmate:

    I used to live with a very superstitious housemate, and decided I wanted to convince him the house was haunted.

    I hid small wireless speakers in his room, softly playing the noise of howling winds. I triggered the bathroom door to slam by passing a cord through the cooling vent and tying it to small winch (I even removed a light globe so he couldn't use the main light in the bathroom and spot the contraption).

    I fed the neighbour's black cat so it would run past the house while he was home. I covertly moved small items around and whenever he questioned anything would say "it has always been there".

    Finally, I got my brother to scamper past the window one night. My flatmate totally believed. He wanted to get a priest to cleanse the house!
as for us muslim, i know that we are not suppose to celebrate it. it has something to do with the lost of our muslim's army to the christian's. as what i've remembered, the muslim community was pranked by the christian by saying that they are actually had make a ship ready for the muslims to go out to save their life. at that particular time, we had lost to the christian, and most of us prefer to stay in the house rather that going out. so in order to make the muslim to go out, they had made such stories. unfortunately, when all of the muslims are out to get into the ship, their houses had been burned by them. to make thing worst, there is no ship actually to bring them out and the story was purposely made just to make them out of their houses. this was happened on 1st april, and still being celebrated until now by mostly the western people. and now, it is getting popular in our country. nauzubillah... to those who already know about the story, please please please do THINK about your PART...

i know that it is totally contra between the top part and the bottom part of this post. well, just take it like this, U READ IT AS JOKES NOT TO KEEP IT ROLLING! hoho.. here another prank video for u guys.. enjoy~~

No comments: