Monday, April 28, 2008

Just ignore this!

old people always said that 'jgn suke2 sgt, nnt nangis kejap lagi'. hahaha.. i was laughing when i first heard about that. i can't see the logic lies behind. but today, i guessed it is answered! melancholic - the word to describe my mood for today which is different from yesterday - hyper!. maybe because of the continuous tonnes of work loads from the FBE esp the design class! arghh.. my design sucks! i'm not creative at all! i was sketching trying to figure out about my design since morning but the result wasn't like what i've planned. nothing! N-O-T-H-I-N-G! argghh.. i checked my friends' design blogs and they are absolutely on the right track! aesthetic, creative, well-thought! 3 words which are still away from my design! arghh.. i miss my parents!!!. period.

2 comments:

Qaisy Jaslenda said...

wohho...

sounds tough huh?

thepretender said...

u browsed through my old posts?
woo.. i'm sure u r such a person who is soo into this field. good start i guess.

anyway, different people will surely have diff perception towards this. n judging based on some of your artworks and the way u write stuffs, i'm sure it wont be a prob for u. talented - a word to describe u which is still far away from me.
all da best!