Thursday, October 22, 2009

take 5!

i'm having my take 5 at the moment
and suddenly, an idea stroke my mind telling me about a wish list
and here i am writing down my wish list at the moment


1. MAS flight ticket SYD-KL for end of January next year. Yes! Cant wait to go back for the best birthday present for me. But, bile MAS nak sale nihhh???!!! A question for those reading this, should I buy the ticket now or wait until January because MAS always having their SALE on January right? hmmmm

2. Nikon D90 DSLR. The price is about AUD 2000 plus. phewww. Menanges tgk harga! But it is worth to own one considering myself as the architecture student. This is just a wish and I'm still have not come out with any final decision yet. But definitely, one day I am gonna own a DSLR. So summer nih kene part time byk2 lah! huhuhu

3. Watch. Eventhough I am not a person who is so into watch, but I am always dreaming of having a watch that is bronze in color (or probably silver) so that I would look like as a professional. hehehe. At the moment, I prefer to use my AUD15 Q&Q watch, leaving my leather GUESS back at my room. The only reason because it is silver, small and cute! haha

4. White glasses! hahaha I love to look striking and white specs will surely make me the centre of attention. It boost up my confident and always make others to realize about my existence without even talking to them. Will get it when I get back in Malaysia. murah!!! ;)

5. A new laptop. Still not deciding yet.

Owh no. The thinking process has made my five minutes turned into nearly 30 mins. Gonna stop now. wohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooo! Selamat Berjaya Hanafi Rahmat ;)

3 comments:

fatinnRahman said...

Selamat Berjaya Hanafi Rahmat! Doakan kejayaan Fatinn Rahman juga yea? :)

4. yes! saya pon teringin nak white glasses! macam nampak uber cool gitu. :P hahaha. hari tuh balik pegi carik ngan mira tp takde yg berkenan di hati. mungkin perlu carik lagi. hehe.

Wazien Wafa said...

you might wanna consider checking out DSLR in Malaysia. D90 body alone now is about 3k. if you need help let me know k? :P

Syira Zawawi said...

ermmm...spec putih ye?? mcm x bpe sesuai dgn ko kot. hehe