Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reminiscence

Hey ya hey ya!

I got things to share and that explains why I'm here.

I just finished watching KAMI THE MOVIE. I like the movie but that doesnt mean I'm selling my pride by saying its the best. I just like it.

It's about our real life and the main issue is about FRIENDSHIP.

Being someone who easily get touched when it comes about FAMILY and FRIENDSHIP, thats the only reason for me to say I like this movie. I like the part when Abu remembering his brother. I like the scene when Ali felt guilty for his stupidity. I like it when Adi said to Sofie that everyone has their own secret and of course, the best actress in the movie, Liyana Jasmay of being Lynn who was being unbiased in doing her review of Ali's band to be published in the magazine. The story line is just awesome.

Apart from that, the scene that really touched me and ring a bell for me to make a short review about this movie is when Abu accidentally had been stalked by Boy, when he was actually trying to save Ali. That was superb! It brought back the memories, where my journey began and friendship was the one that hold me strong, to keep me pursuing my ambitions.

Yes, that was where the tears started running down, brought me to the far-est thing in my life, THE PAST. That was where I didnt feel lonely, there always support for me to do whatever I feel right and there were also those who didnt judge me but learn to get to know me without any hesitation and prejudice. I just love them all. They made me to be part of their family, as their brother and as someone that they didnt have to feel unsecure for sharing just everything about their life. I am missing those sweet moments.

I know that I am not a very good friend. I know that. However, just put it in your mind, once I have called you as my friend, it means to be forever. I'll never talk bad about my friends. I'll never backstab anyone of you. And I'll never ever and ever forgetting every single moments we shared together. Eventhough it is hard for me to keep in touch, that doesnt mean you guys not in my heart.

ONCE YOU ARE THERE, IT MEANT TO BE FOREVER.

6 comments:

fatinnRahman said...

*sobs sobs* kenapa aku rasa cam nak nangis baca nie?? walaopon macam aku ni sape je kan tapi macam sedih la kau tulis macam nieeee........

*emotional* - i blame the hormones.

Unknown said...

i am on transit in sydney for 2 hours next wednesday..
u think u can make it ?

Asyraq said...

Well..Am I correct to believe that I AM one of them -friends you talked about?

Hanafi, I think the word is furthest not far-est..haha! tu bunyi macam nama lennon..haha! Sori for being a grammar Nazi! =p

And just to let you know, the feeling is mutual though I don't watch Kami..and I don't want to watch Kami ever..

Cheers!

thepretender said...

fatin:
hey fatin ko kawan aku lah!
mmg patut pon ko rase nk nanges !
huhuhu

but seriously, aku rindu aa nk bergile2 dgn batch kite!



Ali:
check ur FB inbox


Asyraq:
nope! too bad!
hahahhahaahahahhahaha
jgn nk gedik bleyh?? :P

hamboiiii!!!
i believed thats the reason why people created hyphen(-)!
not the correct word but just the representation of meaning.
'furthest' sounds too formal..
tak KAMI lah! haha


*sobs sobs*

niji said...

I LOVE YOU!! especially dlm kelas chem~ and counselling club~ and usha tgh main clarinet!

thepretender said...

owh leen,
dats so sweet
sayang kamu juga!

dtg aa sydney weyh nnt aku bwak ko jalan2!