Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Uni uni uni

I'm hibernating myself to the studio! It is finally winterrrrrr!!!!!!

It is all right. 2 more days n then I'm free.

Owh. I'm celebrating raya in Melbourne! Balik kampungggggg :p

N parents ticket to kl-melb-syd are settled! Now looking for the bargain for return ticket to kl! MAS kenapa kedekut sgt????????! Haihhh

N my another mission by the end of this year, Nikon D90! Or probably before my parents reaching here so that their moment here would be beautifully captured:p tak sabarlah diorang nak dtg!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm. Should I bring them to gold coast? Hmmmmm. Cheap bargain from airasia plssssssssss.


Chiow. My 1to20 sectional - construction model needs my attention.

1 comment:

Wanpetunjuk said...

Mudah-mudahan...

***baik beli helikopter sendiri. Hehehehe.....