Tuesday, June 29, 2010

lesson 1

i got my contact lenses today and the epic continues with me putting it onto my eyes for the first time. and to tell the truth, it was the hardest thing i had ever done in my life! it took me more than one and a half hour just to put it into my right eye and at certain point, i was nearly give up!

at first i thought it only took few minutes but considering me of having small tiny eyes, it made things more complicated because my eyelashes keep blocking me from putting the lens into my eye.

another thing is, it made my eyes dry which is then making it tired. after 5 hrs using it, i felt very uncomfortable and luckily i was already back at my house so i could just took it off and put back my glasses on. and yeay, it is back to normal! :)

anyway, i'll give it another try tomorrow and hopefully, everything gonna go well. today's uncomfortability might be due to the tiredness after a day of non-rested activities. my day started as early as after suboh (around 6.40am) and then straight to the UNSW squash court for some coaching. then i continued my day by doing some cleaning at my house before going back to uni to meet my friend for contact lenses-tutorial ;P at night, i went for bowling and only reached back at my home sweet home at 11.30pm.

it is with no doubt a very tiring day for me. good nite!


No comments: