Tuesday, June 29, 2010

its our problem

a question that i keep asking myself,

" should i keep everything just to myself? "

it always came into my mind and i dont fail to stick with it. it gives me more freedom and less trouble to think about. i am just as free as a bird, fly fly and high above to the sky!

but, when things are not on the right track, i get frustrated with no one to give the helping hands. i know at that moment, i just want people to at least say they are sorry for me but due to my stubbornness, i have to face everything by my own.

i always hope that there is someone who can read my mind and translate everything that come out from me and at the moment, i'm still by my own. i know it is unfair if i say that no one care about me since not everyone is given the same talent as mine, however, i am still thinking that all of these can actually be learnt through life experience. just pay extra attention and you will definitely solve the puzzle.

in this case, just take everyone as the same as you. it is just their ego that always make them wanna look different from the outside but not in the inside.

2 comments:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

i cant read ur mind, but i can read between the lines.

expecting others to do something pun , same dgn when others expect kita to do something...vice versa la.

;)

thepretender said...

its our problem fatin its our problem. LOL