Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Passion


Dari mata jatuh ke hati


In order to love something, you need to know it first


No pain, no gain!

My passion towards architecture is starting to build up. No more the 'architorture' but 'love architecture'. Alhamdulillah. Yup, past experience had taught me a lot! I'm still on my way of learning it. Far far far away from the finishing line. But the spirit is there. That is what I want it to be.

Thanks to my parents esp my mak, for non-stop comforting advice. She knows how to keep me cool all the time. It is weird, you dont have to tell her for her to know. Eventhough you are miles away, she still knows what lies behind your relief looks. She knows there is something wrong from the trace of your voice. Eventhough you are basically living together for only 12 years. Amazing!

and a special message for someone, thanks for believing in me. And for keeping the words safely. I'll do the same too ;)


p/s: can someone pls tell me the overall story of the Big Bang? Or maybe the overall idea, compact enough to make me understand how does the process works. Thanks ;)

1 comment:

Tonka d' wombat said...

alhamdulillah!!! glad to hear u're back on track and beginning to 'redevelop' ur passion for architecture...keep the spirit alive! no more 'architorture' i hope..hehe ;P

i've a strong feeling u'll be able to set up your own architecture firm in future...in 15-20 years' time perhaps..insyAllah...afterall, nothing is impossible =))

p/s: u're welcome..whooops!! ;P

p/ss: Big Bang as in The Big Bang theory? hmmm...xtau sgt lah...