Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Origin of Life


I'm now working on an essay on this topic. Frankly speaking, I've lost my magic touch on writing an essay. Back in SPM era, a 4 pages essay can be done just 2 hours before the submission but now, it is already 2 days!

Any progress? ilek!
haha

It is kinda hard to put everything in words. And that is why I'm here.

Owh anyway, I went to Bondi this morning for my site visit. Need to revisit the place to do some research on the language of the facades of that place. And then, trying to get back into my pervious obsession - photography. Here are some shots that I like! yeah :)


4 comments:

Tonka d' wombat said...

love the 3rd shot...

fatinnRahman said...

love the 2nd shot. =)
good job hanafi! keep it up!

thepretender said...

cik tonka: hehehhe tq tq

fatin: tq jugakkk

act aku ade beberapa lg yg aku suke. tp malas nk upload :P
next time je la yerrr :p

Rahimy said...

motiff gambar 2nd last?!