Monday, November 10, 2008

Salam perantau

hehe.. i know raya is over but who cares? here are some of random photos taken during raya which i found when i browsed through my old files (not old enough i guess).

the only reason for me to put up these photos just because i'm now frustrated as I still havent bought my plane tiket back to Malaysia! Not related rite? hahaha. maybe because when u r at the overseas, raya makes u think about home, ur family and kampung! it's clearer now kan?

ok. this is just another lame post by me. i'm suppose to start study for my last exam paper this thurs. but since i've already pass that subject and it is only worth 10%, i still think that it is too early for me to start staudy! cis, that's not the way maaaaaaannnn!! go n start study now! i mean now!!

azuan, ME, asyi (both of them from Mcquarie Uni)

mas, fatin, ME

nami, athirah, fatin, mas, ME, jannah

i just realized that in most of the photos, i'm always surrounded by the girls. Wah! torn among the roses la kan!! :)

warga Malaysia Hall Sydney!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

asal muka aku mcm kena cucuk botox ni???
waaaaaaaaaaaa
depress2!!