Saturday, September 6, 2008

Updates!!!


I just finished reading this book and i can say that it is one of my favorites! The story about a boy who suffered with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) since he was born but in the end, succeed as an outstanding book's writer! (eventhough this is his 1st one, the book has became the best selling author in Aussie and US). What captured my interest is the way his family, teachers, friends and he himself dealt with the problem in a positive way (not all the time though) and end up with such impressive result! by the age of 21, he has already finished this book and has became one famous authors at the age of 24!

Anyway, that's not really the reason for me to drop my pencil and start typing in here. The main thing is I just found out that I'm actually having the same problem as Ben Polis! (the book's writer). I THINK. But mine is still at the early state i guess. (hahaha.. i know some people might be LOL because this is totally opposite with what u can see). Most of the symptoms discussed either directly or indirectly relating with myself. The different is, I can differentiate what is right and what is wrong, unlike those who suffered severely with this disorder. And I can actually think about the consequences of any of my actions most of the time. (but NOT ALL THE TIME!!!)

before i proceed further, click here to know more about ADHD.

Sounds scary rite? haha. Well, if u dont really have any problem with me, u got nothing to afraid of. I'm still the same as before. BUT, if u see me with stern looking face, hardly to smile, been sarcastically pressured by my design tutor and LOTS of assigments which I've no idea how should it be done, I suggest that it is much appreciated if u try to avoid me rather than doing any sarcasm which can be wrongly interpreted by me. I'm just afraid that u cant accept whats gonna come out from me because it always million times better than any of ur sarcasms!!! (Be in mind, I'm the KING in this!!! ask my close friends for further details)

So people, since u guys have known my disability (hahaha), i really hope that u guys dont mind being treated sarcastically (this is how I react with the disorder. Dont worry, it wont cause any physical damage since I hate violence very much BUT it will surely and absolutely hurt your feeling!) if its happen that u guys were there when i'm explode! :P Thousand of apologizes deep from my heart.

Salam sayang dariku yg berpuase............


p/s: The idea about me as the ADHD person just came out after i finished reading the book. NO medical approval about it. So, it's up to u guys to believe it or not. ngegngehngeh

p/ss: the reason i chose the book is because the title and the price is just AUD2.00. hehe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cambest jek.. nak pinjam pls3.. *buat muke chomel* hehe..

ssgt interested dgn ADHD. pnah blaja n tau sket2 pasal tu. sgt besh kot.

dun wori. kalo ko ADHD mmg tak sampai sydney nih.. *wink*

thepretender said...

hahaha..
bole je pinjam..
tp condition die mcm dh kureng menarik.. selalu sgt cmpak dlm beg :P hehe...
nnt mintak la ye kalo jumpe.. takut lupe lak

Rahimy said...

Mungkin u ade 'disability' yang laen kannn..lariiiiiiiiiiii

thepretender said...

haha..
tuhdiaa!!!
'disability' ape ek? :P

ExtraTerrestrial said...

disability to shut ur mouth...aaa..kena cari pin kuat ni..
=p..
hee...fi, masalahnye kan, bila ko jadi terlalu sarcastic, i'd never notice pn.adakah aku tak pernah kena dengan ko, atau pun tahan imune aku tinggi ek?

thepretender said...

well fatin, the reason is simple...
sbb ko tak pnah pon nmpk aku jadik sarcastic lg..
sumernye lite2 jer..
ngegngeh

ayuahmad said...

ayu pernah dgr en.fifi nie sarcastic..terkejut gak..haha..tp xde la teruk sgt...still ditahap yg ok i guesss...,coz dia tgh marah sgt kat someone...haha..
xsangke lak ade kaitan dgn ADHD..ade ker??muskil lak...nak pinjam gak lak buku tue..after iza ok..haha...

thepretender said...

hahaha...
tuh cume teori aku je ayu..
tatau btol or not :P
bole je pinjam ...
hehe

Tonka d' wombat said...

Do u know that David Beckham also suffers from minor ADHD? and tHat's not all..He has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)too..Ive read it sumwhere... Betul ke x, wallahualam la kan..

but in ur case i dun think it's ADHD eventhough the symptoms displayed are almost similar to what u're experiencing at the moment...yg ni, kena tanya doctors or any future docs out there lah..

So, dont fret even if it's true that u're suffering from adhd..bole la geng dgn beckham..=)btw, ive minor OCD..when it comes to arranging things..i'm a bit meticulous about this..semua bende kena ikut susunan betul2..haha..tp x de la chronic sgt..

THE CONCLUSION IS.. ADHD ke, OCD ke, ADD ke, life must still goes on...yeayy!!! a perfect induvidual is someone who's able to deal well with his/her weaknesses no matter what&how..

aiyoo..mcm buat karangan spm la plak kan..sorry mencacatkan ur blog...bosan nieh..hohoho!!!

thepretender said...

when i opened my email n there was a comment from u, i was like, 'nih nnt mesti kene' n yes! i'm all the way rite :P
hehehe
thanks for such a compact n meaningful essay...
bole jadik doktor nih n saya plak bole jadik DAVID BECKHAM!
hehehe