Monday, December 6, 2010

1 Muharram

Salam maal hijrah to all!

Pheww. Another year has gone with now, another new beginning.

Alhamdulillah, through my 4 years being far far away from the loves ones, i could say that i have learnt a lot! Many things. Sometimes i'm up and there were also times when i was down.

But Alhamdulillah, i have those angels send by Allah to help me, give me hope to stay in track. And one thing for sure, I have Allah with me. He is always there to help, to guide and to remind me of things that i'm doing.

I'm not perfect. I'm just another normal human being. But i will always try to improve myself. And again, without the help from Allah, i'm nothing. He is the Almighty, the owner of the world.

Semoga tahun baru ini akan memberikan banyak lagi pengajaran dan mengasahkan kekuatan peribadi dan mental seiring dengan kenaikan iman ke arah yang lebih baik. Amin

No comments: