Tuesday, December 14, 2010

negative charges

For these few days, I realized that I have been surrounded by the negative aura. It is weird. I know myself very well and being negative is definitely not me. I am a very POSITIVE person!

I believe that I can do anything. I believe that everything is possible to achieve and I always see the positive side of others. I dont complained neither that I felt the hatred! If I do, it wont last longer. The next day after I wake up, it is totally a different feeling.

However, things were different for these past few days. I felt that everything was going against me. I was becoming just like the volcano which is about to explode. I was not sure where did things went wrong but to tell the truth, I am becoming as a person which is the other side of the normal me. I am Mr Hyde! Dont come near coz it will be the biggest fear!

Luckily work was extremely fine and tremendously done by me as for today. The positive environment through out those 4 hours made me realized that I am at a wrong path. I should make a U-turn, and take the other path. Eventhough the one that I took at the moment much more easier, but it doesnt work for me. I shouldnt have taken it in the first place. The entrance is very attracting but as I walk along, it definitely gonna lead me to a wrong end. Alhamdulillah, my prayer is being answered by Allah. Alhamdulillah.

As I finished writing this, I would gather back all my positive vibes and start spreading it just like what I always do. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for making me realized my mistakes.

As a reminder for myself, everytime you feel something is wrong with you, always ask the guidance from Allah. He knows the best! Ask for his guidance, ask for his help. As a human, we are not perfect. However, what makes us the best of humankind is how we utilizing our brain and the self-control. When we have full control of them and they are all as accordance to what is written in the Al-Quran and As-Sunnah, insyaAllah, there is always a reason for everything that is happening to us. Just dont give up asking for His help because He knows what is He doing and what is the best for us.

Alhamdulillah


"Mistakes make you human. Repenting makes you Muslim."
-Shezenna Muhammed-

No comments: