Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i should start writing on my 3500 wrds essay which is due tomorrow but this things keep playing in my mind.

" i just cant wait to see my parents end of this year!"

anyway, this is how i am gonna summarise my 2 weeks

mon -public holiday
tues - environment report + presentation due
wed - urban landscape 3500wrds due
thurs -
fri -
sat -
sun -
mon - design design design! models + progress. many models
tues - environment presentation
wed - seminar on essay topic
thurs - 1500 lit review due, social impact assessment due
fri -
sat -
sun -
mon - 18th OCT: i'm having 2 more weeks before the final presentation


owh i just realize, my 20% urban landscape and heritage exam is on the 1st of nov.
and that is the date for my DESIGN STUDIO FINAL PRESENTATION.!

sekian, tunggu caffein mutation V2!

No comments: