Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good morning!!!


I knoi it is still early, 1am in the morning but the fact that it is my time to start my new day is not a joke. I have to wake up to finish my design!

Owh, i went to see paranormal activity n it is scarier than the 1st one, but not really scary as compared to asian ghost movies. But one thing that make this movie outstanding is the fact that it plays with the people's emotion through out the movie.

You have to focus to every single detail in the movie with the hope that you are not missing any important scene that surely gonna help you to understand its overall story.

'even a small movement of the kutchen utensils play important role!'

I give 2/5 for a ghost movie, but 4/5 for keeping my brain running to solve the puzzle they have created! Awesome? 3/5 as overall appearance. Not that baddd.

No comments: