Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my class finished at 6pm n straight away i rushed to square house for my Maghrib.
there were many people there, queuing up to get their Pakistani Meal for berbuka. I took my ablution, and went straight to the praying space until a Pakistani brother stop me and told me not to get inside since the room is being used for the Sisters' Berbuka's Space.

"But I wanna pray?" I told him

"Good question. Hmm probably you could just go to at the corner of the corridor there and find a spot for you to pray," he replied.

I know it was kinda weird but what else could he do. The place was flooded by other Muslims, waiting for their turn to get the food. I belived they have done with their Maghrib since the berbuka time was 4o minutes before i reached there.

After finding the best spot and done with my Maghrib, I went to join the rest of the crowds. But then, whenever I saw the queue was still long, being me, I would rather pay for my food rather than waiting for some time for the food. I went out, and stopped at Indonesian Restaurant for my meal.

While eating, I was configuring out of what should I do for the night. My plan was to start compiling all of my materials for one of my assigments and giving me the reason to skip the teraweh. YES, I did skip the teraweh by putting my assigment as the reason for me not to feel guilty.

I went home, switched on my laptop and clicked at the FB button.

And now the time is already 9pm. If I go to teraweh, this is the time when I am already at home. Taking that into consideration, NOW I AM DEFINITELY FEELING GUILTY!

The syaitan is not the one to be blamed since they are all chained in the hell, it is me! owh no.

To make things worst, I still havent taken my bath, and not even thinking of doing my assigment!

I promise this is not gonna happen next week!

No comments: