Monday, October 13, 2008

Freaky Monday


Another bad day for me! Yes, Monday always makes me feel down. Not because of the day, but because of the class that i have to attend on that day - the Design Class! I don't know what happened to me, but my design is getting worst since the 1st day of this year's 2nd session. I dont usually like this. My 3 previous sessions were really great. My work always being chosen as one of the best among my other course mates but not this time. In fact, I had been labeled as the worst student in the group! ( this is not come from my tutor, but i really think that i am.. haih). My honeymoon years are over! Need push myself to the limit. And I really think that the impression that i got from this subject has affected my other subjects as well. This is really worrying me because i dont want my end of year result to be my worst nightmare. Hope i can change everything before it ends.

Anyway, after going through of what happened to me, i have came to conclusion that u always have to prepare yourself beyond your comfort zone. This is vital because if it is happening to u, u can know how to make it go right again. Unlike me, i have taken a very long time just to figure out of what is actually happen. It is something unusual for me because before this, I was always at the top and my works always being chosen as the examples to the rest of the group. And just to make it more dramatic, all of them were mostly the last minute works! Luck? Maybe but i still believe on what people call as talent ( haha, still nk berlagak nih! cis!)

Anyway, this session is really a new turning point in my uni life. It gives me another new perception of what the students have to face in their life. "U will get to know something better after viewing it at 360 degrees" (setepek kene kat batang idong!). Always remember that when u r at the top, take some time for u to look down. There's always ups and downs in our life. Be prepare to face both of it.

Nonsense! I need my beauty sleep now!

5 comments:

Munir said...

cheer up hanapi..? =P

thepretender said...

Thanks. suddenly i miss kys! act, everytime! hmmm...

Tonka d' wombat said...

keep on trying and never give up hopes...setiap usaha yg kte buat,mesti ade balasannye..kalo bukan hari ni,maybe in future...=)

"bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian"

thepretender said...

thanks thanks thanks :)

ayuahmad said...

"when the going get tough,the tough get going"