Sunday, July 20, 2008

NCG '08

I know I really had such a long break from blogging and now, as promised the beginning of my never ending holidays! My first chapter is about ‘the glory of a squash player’! hahaha.. I know it sounds too much but don’t u think it’s very very cool? :P


Ok, I went to Brisbane on the 1st July till 4th July 2008. Not for a normal occasion but something quite important for me which is NCG (National Conference and Games) 2008. Some of u must have no idea of what it is and for u guys information, it is a place of where all the Malaysian’s students (not really ALL though) from all over Australia gathered together for some kind of ritual. Ok not ritual, I prefer it to be ‘sports and games and a lil bit of conference’. Hehe


Brisbane city I


Brisbane city II


Talking about Brisbane, there’s nothing much can be seen compared to Sydney. Just go to the city it’s all done! One day is enough I guess (no offence to those in Brisbane). But I must say that the University of Queensland was really captured my attention! Such a massive place covered with architectures in natures! U can see variety of birds in between your long journey from a place to a place. And the lake of where we had our BBQ on the first night was absolutely the best shot of all! Oh ya, forgot to mention that if u have been to Brisbane and still have try it Citycat Service, u should feel regret. Hehe… ok I lied but it is such a waste if u don’t try it since this is where u can enjoy the night view of the city at best!


University of Queensland


The lake at night


Let’s move to the main course of this holiday. The Malaysian Night, the night which revealed everything! The winner for each games and the overall champion. This year’s theme was Masquerade Ball and this was another new vocabulary in my dictionary. Cut the thing short, I won gold in Squash (AGAIN!!!) and New South Wales as the overall champion (AGAIN AND AGAIN!!). That’s all I guess. I’ll continue with my Adelaide trip later. Stay tune!!!


masquerade ball

my table

the champion!!!

1 comment:

Munir said...

congrats hanapi mng squash.