Sunday, June 22, 2008

mr hyde?


hear ye.. hear ye.. hear ye..
i'm turning into mr hyde! yep, its true..
my evil side is becoming broader and trying to control my whole-self!
i dont know why..
it seems like everything come out from me will surely hurting people
mentally not physically, but that's worst!
like millions of needles chucking a heart
can someone pls pls pls tell me what to do?
i dont want to spoil others' life
i dont want people to lose their self esteem
i dont want them to have a negative thoughts about their own life!
i know i'm good at such thing but why must it come out now??
it affecting those around me
and i dont want to lose any of them
eventhough i know that i will
but not through this way

pls pls pls?

2 comments:

Rahimy said...

Hanafi, treat people the way u want people to treat u! :P

thepretender said...

uuu..dalam mksud tuh! thanks :)