Saturday, October 1, 2011

Addiction


1. Siti Nurhaliza
2. Anuar Zain

I bought the latest album by Siti and zaril sent me Anuar's album. And of course, both of the albums are currently in my most frequent list in intune.

I like Siti's because of the music. English album indeed something new + different from her. Im not an expert in music but in her latest album, i could say that all of them are good. As for the lyrics, i like her 'stand up'! My fav songs in this album

1. Remember Me
2. Stand up
3. All your love

If you are looking for something to listen to while doing your maths or any stress works, listen to this album! It keeps u awake. And dance. And happy!

As for Anuar's, nothing much different in term of his music. Still the same as before. And judging from his vocal, there is not much different from his previous albums. However, LISTEN TO THE LYRICS! They are all very meaningful. And meaningful. And owh owh awesome!

My favs:
1. Ajari aku
2. Ku berjanji kerana cinta
3. Sempurnakan aku

Yum yum!

No comments: