Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am blessed

1. Went to uni for international student photoshoot and this is what they gave me. ! Been there for about 3 hours and it is so worth it! YUMMMM!!!


2. I went back to my house, after Zuhur at Square House to get some rest and also to take my scale ruler so that I could stay in the library until they close just to finish my design project. I wasn't sure of which building should I focus on for my project because when I checked the uni library catalogue yesterday night, all of the books for the building that I am interested in were borrowed by others. But then, when I checked my unimail after I get back at my house just now, this is what I received, they have been reserving the book for me! YEAY YEAY YEAY!


3. I saw a mail for me in the mail box and this is what are inside,

I cant believed that I am graduating soon!


Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah :)